Secure access to your business account information right from your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone.
- Review transfers and payments
- Approve transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & Branch information
- Pay bills with Unity Bank Bill Pay
- Deposit checks on the go with Business Mobile Check Deposit1
- The APP uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer
- Help protect your company from fraud by reviewing Positive Pay exceptions
Business Mobile Banking puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands, wherever you are, whenever you choose. Contact your Unity representative or our Customer Service Center at 800.618.2265 to sign-up today!
Our FREE Business Mobile APP is available to any business banking customer enrolled in Online Banking with an Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, or Android Smartphone.
Business Mobile Resource Guide
Click here to see full list of supported devices
1Money orders, traveler's checks, foreign checks, substitute checks, and returned checks cannot be processed through Mobile Deposit.
eCorp is a powerful on-line tool for all your business banking, and it’s FREE.
Unity Bank’s eCorp is your on-line solution to manage all your banking from the office or remote locations. It allows you to link all your business accounts under one umbrella. This great tool can be accessed through the Unity Bank’s website and features the latest in security technology.
With eCorp you can:
- View balances
- View history
- Transfer between accounts
- Look-up and view check copies
- Initiate wire transfers
- Initiate stop payments
- Make Unity loan payments
- Initiate ACH file transfers
- Pay federal and state employment taxes
Contact our Customer Service Center for more information or to have a Unity representative contact you click here.
Deposit checks from your business location and much more.
- Saves trips to the bank
- Saves on transportation costs
- Extends your banking business day
- Saves time and labor
- Assists in record keeping and financial planning
U-Deposit requires a Commercial Analysis or U-Deposit Checking account and eCorp online banking.
U-Deposit Plus: Requirements / Installation