Check out the following new enhancements:
● Added Security
● Updated transaction search – Users can now search by check number
Manage your accounts online.
Having Trouble Viewing the Video? Click Here
Make payments online.
Forget about writing checks and licking stamps. Pay your bills from anywhere, at any time. Set up recurring and future payments at your convenience. Accessible through Online or Mobile Banking.
Manage your money with Mobile Banking!
You can now monitor your accounts using your mobile phone or tablet – view account balances & transaction histories, receive alerts, and even transfer funds whenever you need to!
Download our FREE Mobile APP on any iPhone, Android Phone, iPad, Android tablet or Amazon tablet device. Available to any personal banking customer enrolled in Online Banking.
Supported Mobile Devices
Mobile Browser or Text Message Banking also available
Certified Device List
Secure access to your account information right from your mobile phone or tablet.
Mobile Banking uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & Branch information
- Pay bills with Unity Bank Bill Pay
- Stop Payment Capability
(See current fee schedule for associated charges)
- Mobile Check Deposit1
If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking Service:
- Download the APP: Visit the App Store for your device to download our app by searching "Unity Bank".
- Mobile Browser: Log in to Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under options, scroll down to your Mobile banking Profile and select Enroll and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Text Banking: Log in to Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under Options, scroll down to your Mobile Banking Profile and select Enroll and follow the instructions on the screen.
1Mobile Check Deposit
- Single Check Max/Per Business Day: $2,500.00
- Total Daily Deposit Max/Per Business Day: $5,000.00
- Money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign checks, substitute checks, and returned checks cannot be processed through Mobile Deposit
Card Control is ideal for cardholders who want to protect and manage their debit cards through their mobile devices.
How to Enroll:
Mobile Banking App Users - Log-in to your Unity Bank Mobile Banking App. You will see a pop-up message with the option to enroll by clicking "Download Now". If you choose “Not Now” and want to enroll in Card Control at a later date, you will have to select the Card Control option under “My Cards” to opt-in.
Non-Mobile Banking App Users - Non-Mobile Banking App users can download the standalone App by downloading the free “Unity Bank Card Control” App from your mobile device’s app store. Apple users will download from the App Store and Android users will download from the Google Play store. First time users should click on the “First Time Login” link to set-up access.
Receive alerts whenever your payment cards are used
Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits,
merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations
Safeguard your cards:
Turn them "off" if they're misplaced or stolen and back "on" when you're ready to use them
Benefits of Card Control
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your debit cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your debit cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your debit cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using Card Control to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Access your Unity Account 24/7 by calling 877.UNITY24 (877.864.8924) toll free.
Quick Reference Card