Unity Bancorp, Inc., Unity Bank (collectively, "Unity") regards the working relationship with customers, clients and other organizations as paramount and equally regards the integrity demonstrated by all directors, officers and employees as indispensable to that effective relationship.
Unity Bank Core Values Test in situations where you are uncertain what to do, ask yourself these questions:
- Is the action legal?
- Does it comply with our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and related policies?
- Does it reflect our Core Values (Unity Bank Commandments)?
- Would I be comfortable if my friends and family knew about it?
- Would it be OK if other employees did it?
- Would it keep Unity Bank and our shareholders from experiencing loss, harm, or unnecessary risk?
- Does it feel like the right thing to do?
- If you answered “no” to any of these questions, don’t do it.
The general rule of thumb to follow is: If you know it’s wrong, don’t do it. If you’re not sure, ask yourself the questions above. If you still are unsure on what to do, speak with your supervisor or the Human Resources Director. Keep asking until you have clarity on following the right path.
Anyone who works for, with or on behalf of Unity Bank has the responsibility to demonstrate the highest standards of business conduct. This Code of Business Conduct & Ethics applies to all officers, directors, employees and contractors of Unity Bank, our subsidiaries and our affiliates. Anyone who violates the spirit or letter of the Code may face disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Therefore, it is the policy of Unity that all directors, officers and employees observe and comply with the following:
Conflicts of Interest
- No director, officer or employee shall directly or indirectly enter into or maintain a relationship with another business, financial concern or individual when such relationship is in conflict with or prejudicial to the interest of Unity or would appear to cause a conflict of interest. If doubt exists regarding restrictions, prior approval by the Board of Directors or employee's supervisor is required.
- No director, officer or employee shall be permitted to make or to influence any decisions, to negotiate or to influence any contracts or purchase orders, to undertake assignments or to evaluate such assignments on behalf of any business, financial concern or individual which is in conflict with or prejudicial to the interest of Unity or would appear to cause a conflict of interest.
- An officer or employee must notify their immediate supervisor and the Human Resources Manager regarding full time or part time employment outside Unity. No employee shall be engaged in outside employment where certain functions performed might interfere in any manner with the proper and effective performance of duties at Unity or appear to create a conflict of interest.
Code of Ethics
- No director, officer or employee shall engage in any activity and/or conduct on Unity property that is viewed as contrary to Unity's policy of ethical and proper behavior.
- No director, officer or employee shall subject or appear to subject Unity to public criticism or embarrassment.
- No director, officer or employee shall directly or indirectly avoid job responsibilities as related to cash and security accountability.
- No officer or supervisory employee shall avoid actions of disciplinary administration.
- A director, officer or employee witnessing or having knowledge of wrongdoing against Unity must divulge this information to the appropriate supervisor, member of management, or the Chairperson of the Audit Committee without fear of recourse.
- No director, officer or employee shall accept the tangible or intangible items of value, gratuities or special favors from any organization or individual, which participates or seeks to participate in company business. This is a total bar on soliciting or receiving anything of value as a quid pro quo or as a "gratuity" in connection with any transaction with Unity or its subsidiaries. This statutory prohibition does not include unsolicited advertising or promotional materials of nominal value. Acceptance of food, refreshments and accompanying entertainment on infrequent occasions in the ordinary course of a business meeting or inspection tour where the individual is properly in attendance at Unity's request is permissible. If any doubt exists as to the propriety of the acceptance of an item of value, the individual must have the prior approval of the President of Unity or the designee of Unity's President. Any violation of this policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Compliance with Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Each director, officer and employee must at all times comply in all material respects with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Each director, officer and employee must comply with applicable rules and regulations of all U.S. and non-U.S. governmental entities and other private and public regulatory agencies, including any exchanges on which Unity's securities may be listed.
- As a public company, it is of critical importance that Unity's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") be accurate and timely. Depending on their position with Unity, an employee, officer or director may be called upon to provide necessary information to assure that Unity's public reports are complete, fair and understandable. Unity expects employees, officers and directors to take this responsibility very seriously and to provide prompt accurate answers to inquiries related to Unity's public disclosure requirements.
Financial Statements and Other Records
- All of Unity's books, records, accounts and financial statements must be maintained in reasonable detail, must appropriately reflect Unity's transactions and must conform both to applicable legal requirements and to Unity's system of internal controls. Unrecorded or "off the books" funds or assets should not be maintained unless permitted by applicable law or regulation.
- Each director, officer and employee must maintain the confidentiality of all information entrusted to them by Unity or its customers that is treated by them as confidential, except when disclosure is authorized by Unity or legally mandated.
- Confidential information includes all information that may be of use to Unity's competitors, or that could be harmful to Unity or its customers, if disclosed.
Compliance with the Code
- Each director, officer and employee must report promptly any violations of this Code. Failure to report a violation can lead to disciplinary action against the person who failed to report the violation which may be as severe as the disciplinary action against the person who committed the violation.
- A possible violation of this Code by an employee other than a Unity officer should be reported to the supervisor of the employee who commits the violation. However, any employee may report any possible violation to Unity Bank’s Human Resource Director.
- A possible violation of this Code by a director or an officer of Unity should be reported to Unity Bank’s Human Resource Director. If an employee believes that in a particular situation it would not be appropriate to report a possible violation by a director or officer to the Human Resource Director, the employee may also report the possible violation to Unity's principal executive officer, to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, or to any other officer or director of Unity Bank to whom the employee believes it would be appropriate to report the possible violation.
- The identity of the person who reports a possible violation of this Code by another will be kept confidential, except to the extent the person who reports the possible violation consents to be identified or the identification of that person is required by law.
- Possible violations may be reported orally or in writing and may be reported anonymously.
- Unity Bank has a zero-tolerance policy for intimidation or retaliation against individuals who make good-faith reports of known or suspected violations of this Code, any Unity Bank policy or procedure, or any law or regulation.
Whenever possible, you are encouraged to raise questions and concerns directly with your manager, or someone in your department’s reporting line with whom you feel comfortable talking. In many cases, your manager can resolve issues, or help guide you through the appropriate process. If you are not comfortable doing so, the following resources are also available to you:
- Human Resources Director at 908-713-4302
- LIGHTHOUSE Anonymous Reporting Hotline at 800-401-8004
- Chairperson of the Audit Committee at 908-340-4041
The Bank investigates every concern that employees report through any channel. Every report of a violation is taken seriously, and we will protect confidentiality to the fullest extent possible. You are required to cooperate fully with any authorized internal or external investigation, including, but not limited to, those involving ethical issues, legal or regulatory issues, or policy violations. You should never withhold, tamper with or fail to communicate relevant information in connection with any investigation. Making false statements may be grounds for immediate termination. If the investigation determines a violation has occurred, prompt corrective action will be taken, up to and including termination.
Change in or Waiver of the Code
- Any waiver or amendment of any provision of this Code must be approved by Unity's Board of Directors.
- No waiver of any provision of this Code with regard to a director or officer will be effective until that waiver has been reported to the person responsible for the preparation and filing of Unity's reports on Form 8-K (or any successor to that form) in sufficient detail to enable that person to prepare a Report on Form 8-K containing any required disclosure with regard to the waiver. Unity will promptly disclose on Form 8-K, by means of the filing of such form and dissemination by the Internet or by other electronic means, any change in or waiver of the Code.
- Any waiver of provisions of this Code will be reported in filings with the SEC and otherwise reported to Unity's stockholders to the full extent required by the rules of the SEC and by any applicable rules of any securities exchange or securities quotation system on which Unity's securities are listed or quoted.
Notice and Sanctions
- Directors, officers, and employees of Unity Bank shall hereby be put on notice that violations of Federal and State regulations concerning conflicts of interest and usurpations of corporate opportunity jeopardize the good standing and financial health of Unity Bank and that such violations will be regarded by the Board with utmost concern.
- Directors who are found to have violated these regulations shall be required (i) to return to Unity Bank any benefits received and/or (ii) to resign from the Board.
- Officers and employees who are found to have violated these regulations (i) shall be required to return to Unity Bank any benefits received and (ii) shall be subject to dismissal.
- A copy of this policy shall be given to all directors, officers and employees at the time of this initial appointment to the position.
Matters Not Covered by This Statement
- The Board recognizes that it is impossible to define every practice that could constitute an objectionable conflict. The omission of any specific policy of limitation or prohibition noted above, however, shall not be regarded as approval of practices or conditions not specifically covered, and the Board of Directors will take appropriate action to prevent and eliminate conflicts when circumstances so warrant.
Website Content Disclaimer
INTRODUCTION AND USER AGREEMENT
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time and will notify you of any such changes by posting the revised Agreement on the Site. You should check this Agreement periodically for changes. All changes shall be effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Site after any changed to this Agreement constitutes your agreement to be bound by any such changes. This Agreement was last updated on July, 2004. Unity Bank may terminate, suspend, change, or restrict access to all or any part of this Site without notice or liability.
RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF SITE CONTENT
This Site contains text, data, photos, images and product and other information (collectively, "Content") that is proprietary to Unity Bank or its Content providers. You acknowledge that this Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now and hereinafter developed. You also acknowledge that the Content is and shall remain the property of Unity Bank or its Content providers (each a "Contributor") who have been involved in the preparation or publication of the Content. You may not modify, transmit, participate in the sale or transfer of, or create derivative works based on any Content, in whole or in part. Subject to your full compliance with this Agreement, You may print copies of the Content, provided that these copies are made only for personal, non-commercial use and that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, or maintained by the Contributor, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. You shall not store electronically any significant portion of any Content. Unity Bank authorizes you to view and use the Content on this Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The use of the Content on any other Site, including by linking or framing, or in any networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited without Unity Bank's prior written approval.
Unity Bank (including the Unity Bank logo), are trademarks or service marks of Unity Bank. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by Unity Bank or others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Unity Bank Trademarks displayed on this Site. We prohibit use of any of the Unity Bank Trademark as part of a link to or from any site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing.
If you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the Site infringe your copyrights, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent, in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (under the "Digital Millennium Copyright Act") to Unity Bank's designated agent. Notification should include: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Site; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
NONE OF Unity Bank, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, PROVIDERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY THE "Unity Bank PARTIES") GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OF THE CONTENT. THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. THE Unity Bank PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE Unity Bank PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) OF ANY KIND WHETHER IN AN ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED. Unity Bank IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, YOU AGREE THAT THE Unity Bank PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Unity Bank Parties from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, or demands or liabilities, including attorneys' fees and costs, incurred by the Unity Bank Parties in connection with any claim by a third party (including any intellectual property claim) arising out of (i) your use of the Site in violation of this Agreement or in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you will cooperate as reasonably required in the defense of any such claims. The Unity Bank Parties reserve the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any such claim or matter without the written consent of Unity Bank.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or other third parties found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible nor shall we be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertiser on the Site.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You agree to use the Content and Site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from any use of the Content or Site that would constitute an illegal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
USER MUST COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
This Site is based in New Jersey, United States. Unity Bank makes no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded or are appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access this Site from outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
COMPLIANCE WITH EXPORT LAWS
The United States controls the export of products and information. You expressly agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any of the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Content, you are expressly agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity for which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
Failure by Unity Bank to enforce any provision(s) of this Agreement shall not be as a waiver thereof. This Agreement and all other aspects of your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. All claims and disputes arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Site, other than actions for specific performance or injunctive relief brought by Unity Bank, shall be exclusively brought in the federal, state, or local courts located in New Jersey, and, with regard to such claims and disputes, you hereby irrevocably (i) submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction over you by those courts and (ii) waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to the Content, Site or this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose, or be barred. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. You many not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without Unity Bank's prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of the Agreement. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
If you have questions regarding the Agreement or the practices of Unity Bank, please contact us by phone at 800.618.BANK(2265) or by regular mail at Unity Bank, 64 Old Highway 22, Clinton, New Jersey 08809.
Swipe tables to view full content.
|Same Day Availability
||Next Day Availability
(Next Business Day following the day of deposit)
|$225 on the Next Business Day after the day of deposit. Remaining funds on the second business day after the day of deposit.
- Electronic Direct Deposit
- Wire Transfer
Made Payable to You:
- US Treasury Checks
- Checks drawn on Unity Bank
- Federal Reserve Bank Checks
- Federal Home Loan Bank Checks
- Postal Money Orders
Made Payable to You:
- NJ State & Local Government Checks
- PA State & Local Government Checks
- Cashier's Checks
- Certified Checks
- Other Teller's Checks
Your Ability to Withdraw Funds
Our policy is to make certain funds from your check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits and wire transfers will be made available on the day we receive the deposited funds. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit on a business day at any one of our branches prior to closing time, we will consider that day to be the business day of your deposit. However, if you make a mobile deposit after 4:00 p.m.; a deposit at a proprietary ATM after 3:00 p.m.; or a remote deposit capture deposit after 6:00 p.m. on a day the Bank is open, we will consider the deposit to be made on the next business day.
Longer Delays May Apply
In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of your deposit. The first $225 of your deposits, however, may be available on the first business day.
If we are not going to make all of the funds from your deposit available on the first business day, we will notify you at the time you make your deposit. We will also tell you when the funds will be available. If your deposit is not made directly to one of our employees, or if we decide to take this action after you have left the premises, we will mail you the notice by the day after we receive your deposit. If you will need the funds from a deposit right away, you should ask us when the funds will be available. In addition, funds you deposit by check may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposit will not be paid
- You deposit checks totaling more than $5,525 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of computer or communications equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the seventh business day after the day of your deposit.
Last Revision: 05-27-2020
Last Updated: April 28, 2022
Unity Bank Mobile Banking powered by Fiserv—helps you control your credit and/or debit cards through your mobile device, making it easy to manage your finances on the go. The App allows you to:
- Get real-time balances for your accounts.
- Manage your money.
- View your transactions and statements.
- Make transfers.
- Pay your bills and manage billers.
- Deposit a check.
- Receive alerts.
- Manage cards.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN THE APP
Through your use of the Services, we may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address, email, telephone number, and social security number when you create an account. We will collect the financial and transaction information necessary to provide you with the Services, including account numbers, payment card expiration date, payment card identification, verification numbers, and transaction and payment history. If you provide feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
We also collect other types of personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties—We may collect certain information from identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus, in order to provide some of our Services.
Personal Information Collected Via Technology—We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications, and other online services, such as: Device data, such as your computer or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (example: phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (example: Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access. Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and helping us understand user activity and patterns. Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked. Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect your location information when you use the Services; for example, to provide our fraud detection services. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the location services settings on your device.
Location Information—If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect location data when you use the Services even when the app is closed or not in use; for example, to provide our fraud detection services. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the location services settings on your device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED IN THE APP
General Use—In general, we use your personal information collected through your use of the Services to respond to your requests as submitted through the Services, to provide you the Services you request, and to help serve you better. We use your personal information, in connection with the App, in the following ways: Facilitate the creation of, and secure and maintain your account; Identify you as a legitimate user in our system; Provide improved administration of the Services; Provide the Services you request; Improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Services; Send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and Send surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Services.
Compliance and protection—We may use your personal information to: Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Creation of Non-Identifiable Data—The App may create de-identified information records from personal information by excluding certain information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use this information in a form that does not personally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance our products and services. We reserve the right to use and disclose non-identifiable information to third parties in our discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose your personal information collected through your use of the Services as described below.
Authorities and Others—Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal information, The App may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, for the compliance and protection services described above.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several choices regarding use of information on the Services.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals—Some web browsers transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is currently no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise its policy on responding to these signals.
Access, Update, or Correct Your Information—You can access, update, or correct your information by changing preferences in your account. For additional requests, please contact us.
Opting Out of Email or SMS Communications—If you have signed-up to receive our email marketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of the email or other electronic communication. Alternatively, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us at the contact information under "Contact Us" below. If you provide your phone number through the Services, we may send you notifications by SMS, such as provide a fraud alert. You may opt out of SMS communications by unlinking your mobile phone number through the Services.
Opting Out of Location Tracking—If you initially consented to the collection of geo-location information through the Services, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. Please note, if you withdraw consent to our collection of location information, you may no longer be able to use some features of the App.
SAFEGUARDS AND RETENTION
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
The Services are not directed towards individuals under the age of 18, and we do not, through the App, intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits personal information to us through the App and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.